Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus 50mm f1.2 on a 5dmk2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Olympus 50mm f1.2 on a 5dmk2 Reply with quote

I am possibly on the verge of switching to Canon from Nikon because I want to use my lenses from other systems, adapted. My friend Tony hates his 5dmk2, and very kindly has allowed me to borrow it. He also seemed quite happy to let me adapt my Olympus 50mm f1.2 onto it, even when I explained that I wasn't sure whether it would hit the mirror. I snapped a quick shot of him, and the quality seems to be there. This is pretty much my all time favourite lens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at your signature, you have some fine lens waiting to be used on the Canon with the exceptions of the Nikon AF lens.

If you like the 5D2, I would suggest make the switch. And Orio's posts of 5D2 IQ really makes a good case for the switch.

Anyway...good luck with the decision.