Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not to compare with the rocky coast of Maine ......
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Not to compare with the rocky coast of Maine ...... Reply with quote

but it is also ok to live here. Very Happy

Our river early in the morning, nothing special.

Leica R7, Vario-Elmar 28-70, Velvia 50

Rolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very calm and relaxing. Nice.

How do you like the Leica R7? My cousin was here this morning and mentioned he thought he would like to have one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
Looks very calm and relaxing. Nice.

How do you like the Leica R7? My cousin was here this morning and mentioned he thought he would like to have one.

I could buy one with the 28-70 (made by sigma) from a collector in unused condition for a very low price ( very low for a LEICA Cool ), in fact the price was not a bargain if you compare with other manufacturer.

Leica is/was the premium manufacturer here in Germany and the quality etc - also the quality of the lenses - is excellent. I could also buy some longer lenses like 135, 180 and 250 for a good price. So I plan to make in the future only b&w with this cam.

The cam is built very solid and your cousin can leave it to his children.

Rolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf

Fine pictures of a beautiful region. After traveling around much of the world except Asia, I have to say that many of us are really fortunate with where we live. Few places are bad (except Barstow California), and everywhere requires some form of compromise. Most places are thoroughly desirable

patrickh