Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Semana Santa Sevilla Part II - Planar 85 1.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Semana Santa Sevilla Part II - Planar 85 1.2 Reply with quote

Later that night, the fraternity El Silencio, at 1am, there was complete silence.
I hope you can smell the burned incense... Smile

ISO 1600, f1.2-1.4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This traditional ceremonies are just about a hundreds of kilometers from where I live. For me, they are just scary with all that KK hat's around, they take religion quite seriously.

Great performance of 1.2! That's really like our eye Very Happy. Nice photos and very well captured ambiance Smile, they really communicate what "El Silencio" (the silence) is about!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cilinderman wrote:
This traditional ceremonies are just about a hundreds of kilometers from where I live. For me, they are just scary with all that KK hat's around, they take religion quite seriously.

Great performance of 1.2! That's really like our eye Very Happy. Nice photos and very well captured ambiance Smile, they really communicate what "El Silencio" (the silence) is about!

Thank you, for me it was interesting to see and feel the atmosphere, I tried to blend in with respect for the people.
Usually I shoot landscapes and this was a complete new experience for me. But the people were pretty nice, except some visitors Smile
On the very first look it looks like the three letter thing, but the hats are different, not to mention the goal and that they started the easter procession tradition in 1500.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic pictures! Thanks for showing.
Absolute silence, only the click of your camera. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice series, the first one was also. So was/is the lens!