Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I was thinking about landscapes this morning...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: I was thinking about landscapes this morning... Reply with quote

...but nature has opposite opinion Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this one very much! Simplified, yet enough detail in the soaring arc of the buildings to make my eyes move around. a ghostly and beautiful scene.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: I was thinking about landscapes this morning... Reply with quote

Bob van Sikorski wrote:
...but nature has opposite opinion Laughing

Wasn't the yesterdays weather better? Visibility was really excellent here, sky was very blue with some dramatic clouds above horizon, but I didn't go outside, because the weather forecast promised rain. Hmm, it was wrong, not any single drop appeared...

as for visibility: ~5km distant church (decreased sharpness) Confused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday was completely rainy here. not even single minute was without watterfall from sky. but today i made some sunny shoots on kodak200, so stay tuned... Wink