Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa I Vaskar 105mm f4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Bessa I Vaskar 105mm f4.5 Reply with quote

Any experience ? I bought this camera to test it, not arrived yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine:

It doesn't have the auto frame stop/counter mechanism of the Bessa 66 I have, so you have to look at the red window. But it does remember whether or not you've advanced the film since tripping the shutter, i.e. double exposure prevention.

Mine came with the 6x4.5 mask so I can use it in that mode as well as 6x9.

Once I adjusted infinity on the lens it's pretty good, though a Skopar would be nicer. It's a coated lens.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That camera takes really nice pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I thought that this is nice lens. I wish to make it more popular and compare with Skopar and Heliar what is difference and visible at all or not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considered the nice results of Veijo Vilva with his Schneider Radionar it is not impossible that between Zeiss Novars, Agfa Apotars and Voigtländer Vaskar triplets are very nice lenses to find too!?
I got interested in a prewar Radionar 105mm/4.5and purchased a Hapo 45 for it (€ 5,60 +p). But the old camera was fully working with a tight bellows, so I put a film in it instead of taking the lens off. No results yet.