Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RESEARCH SUBJECT 14B191
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: RESEARCH SUBJECT 14B191 Reply with quote

I found this negative in the vault of an abandoned research hospital in a remote location (government land way out at the end of some poorly maintained roadways full of potholes and littered with branches and rocks). The drawer was labelled "CLOSED FILES" and the folder the negative was affixed to bore a label which read "RESEARCH SUBJECT 14B191". On reading the files in the folder I learned that this was an animal that had escaped from the facility and was tracked with dogs for weeks until its remains were found. Much of the document was blanked out, including all of the research notes, so I do not know what kind of work was being done with this particular animal, nor what sort of animal it was. What little readable text remained was just an account of the successful recovery of the remains and subsequent closing of the file.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooohh! I simply LOVE the possibilities of this!

Creepy and covert, at the same time, like a mad scientist was let loose. Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So: Anything new to offer, or is this the hoax it appears to be?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't this have been posted on April 1st?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: RESEARCH SUBJECT 14B191 Reply with quote

I suspect I might have the answer to this?

There have long been rumours of a large predatory avian stalking the countryside, since the infamous Sesame Street break-out scandal.

Given the fact that no-one has seen Geroge W since Obama's inauguration, maybe this is evidence of what happened?

A Bush in the bird?

Doug.

walter23 wrote:

I found this negative in the vault of an abandoned research hospital in a remote location (government land way out at the end of some poorly maintained roadways full of potholes and littered with branches and rocks). The drawer was labelled "CLOSED FILES" and the folder the negative was affixed to bore a label which read "RESEARCH SUBJECT 14B191". On reading the files in the folder I learned that this was an animal that had escaped from the facility and was tracked with dogs for weeks until its remains were found. Much of the document was blanked out, including all of the research notes, so I do not know what kind of work was being done with this particular animal, nor what sort of animal it was. What little readable text remained was just an account of the successful recovery of the remains and subsequent closing of the file.