Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MIR-1 GP58 Chrome, 2,8/37
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: MIR-1 GP58 Chrome, 2,8/37 Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I have a test run for this lens mounted on my D70. I like the slight glow at the edge.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shots like these are tough for the Mir. It is very susceptible to flare so reflective surfaces are usually not the greatest test subject. I'm surprised at how well yours handled them! It is a wonderful lens. Have fun with it!

~Marc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice ! did you use a hood? like Moleman says its very susceptible to flare but a great lens, these images have turned out really well, congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you poolhall and moleman. i did not use hood, just stop down a little but no idea the f stop as there is no marking, maybe 3.0 or 3.2. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The markings are rubbed off?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
The markings are rubbed off?

Nope. I shift the aperature between 2.8 and 4. Between this 2 marking, there is a huge space, no marking.