Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

anywhere in London to pick up a few M42 lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: anywhere in London to pick up a few M42 lenses? Reply with quote

Hi, i will be travelling to london for a few days. Does anyone know if there are any shop in the area that sells M42 lenses?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many hundreds of places. Camera shops in London generally know the value of lenses, but when you get there ask the locals for where the 'junk' shops and charity shops are located. Also ask if there are any 'car boot sales' in the area you are going to (these generally happen on a Sunday).

Good luck and have a great trip Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy my home town - boot sales usually happen out in the burbs rather than in town. The advantage you have at the moment is very favourable exchange rates

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a camera fair in central London on May 17th - Follow this link for full details Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link and info. hope i can hunt some lenses there.