Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Selling Auto-Takumar 85mm/1.8 m42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Selling Auto-Takumar 85mm/1.8 m42 Reply with quote

I'm selling my Auto-Takumar 85mm/1.8 m42. It's in good condition except the aperturering is stiff and the hood has some worn of colour at the end. Can posts photos if someone is interested.

Last edited by Prometheus on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much do you sell it for?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is it? So you can't move the aperture ring. What is the aperture it has now?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, oh yes you can move the aperture - it's just a bit hard Smile Often it softens up when I use it for a while. Probably just need some lubrication.

Price. Good question. Is £150 a fair price?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is rarest from all of them. I sold above 200 an excellent one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm definitely interested in this lens. Not trying to call you out or anything, but could you tell me why you decided to part with the lens after you wrote that this would be the one lens you would keep?

Just want to know if you've found any "cons" to the lens Smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Hi, I'm definitely interested in this lens. Not trying to call you out or anything, but could you tell me why you decided to part with the lens after you wrote that this would be the one lens you would keep?

Just want to know if you've found any "cons" to the lens Smile

Just need the money Sad Thinking about selling the website too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold Prometheus that lens. And it is an excellent one. I regret it really. The aperture ring needs some lubrication, there is nothing wrong with it except that and it has the original hood aswell, I believe.

I strongly advice getting it if you can afford it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price £150 + shipping. Shipping to europe is about £13 and outside europe £16. For any kind of insurence, which I strongly recomend, add £5-8 shipping. Money to my paypal account I guess.