Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

5D and olympus 50 1.8 In the town centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: 5D and olympus 50 1.8 In the town centre Reply with quote

Lost balloon

Escalating

What we found was quite amusing was as we very rarely go into town Our kids were amazed by the shopping centre escalators they found it all very exiting, I am sure we are raising very backward children! Laughing I have some more from this day but I am going to paste them as a set.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

composition of first is excelent, i think.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are they the famous town hall steps?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know, if i do not do something wrong against you, but i tried to make some (quick and dirty) changes in your great first photo. please, tell me what you think about it (if you dont want me to do it, i immediately delete foto after your demand).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes poolhall!

Thanks Bob no problem with modifying mine! I thought about removing the flowerbed on the left but didn't consider the pair of legs, they evened out the top half of the girl somehow. I tried mono but wasnt keen the ballon loses its impact somehow and I dont fancy bringing the colour back just for the balloon may have a play with this later thanks for the input.