Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor C/D Zoom+Macro 75-300mm f/5.6-22
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Soligor C/D Zoom+Macro 75-300mm f/5.6-22 Reply with quote

I've recently purchased the Soligor 75-300mm which is Olympus OM mount. It works just fine aperture, zoom focus etc. I'm actually satisfied with the purchase. What troubles me is that ,as I searched the web for the specific lens , I didn't find a clue of its exsistance and I'm starting to think that it is somehow fake... If anyone could help me find some info about it, I would be grateful Very Happy . If any photos are needed I can upload. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some photos of the lens...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Soligor C/D Zoom+Macro 75-300mm f/5.6-22 Reply with quote

JvRas wrote:
I've recently purchased the Soligor 75-300mm which is Olympus OM mount. It works just fine aperture, zoom focus etc. I'm actually satisfied with the purchase. What troubles me is that ,as I searched the web for the specific lens , I didn't find a clue of its exsistance and I'm starting to think that it is somehow fake... If anyone could help me find some info about it, I would be grateful Very Happy . If any photos are needed I can upload. Thank you!

Back mount is exactly same as kobori ((tefnon) made lens (ie : 35/70 2.5/3.5) = kobori made ??

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i searched on google images for tefnon 75-300, and i found similar ones, although not exactly the same. It might be a tefnon lens after all... I don't mind, it works fine and i bought around 47$... At least i now know it's roots...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*thank you very very much for the info!!!!!! Wink