Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2.8 Zebra- Parts/Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm 2.8 Zebra- Parts/Repair Reply with quote

A while back I had listed my beauty of a working lens and sold it. It left the house working but was returned non functioning.

In my stupidity, I tried to repair this myself and the apeture blades came out. For the life of me I can not get it back together (my Humpty Dumpty lens now).

I do not have the patience or skill to get this back into working order so I am selling it as Parts/Repair. I am asking $100 or best offer + shipping. I hate to do it but have no choice left Sad

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you pics after work today.

Edit to add pics

Last edited by shad309 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

What do you want to say with " the apeture blades came out"?

Have you all the blades? Please put more clear to me. Perhaps I should

be interest, but I want to know first.

Thank you.

Juan del Sur.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Tango!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that my posting wasn't clear or confusing.

Yes, I have all parts to this lens. I took the lens apart to see if the linkage was broken/stuck etc..., and when I did, the apeture assembly came out as well. A spring came loose and the blades came out of place. In order to keep them from harm, I placed them in a safe container.

I was able to get the blades back in order (thanks to Rick Oleson) to reassemble but that's where my lack of mechanical skills end....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Smile