Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 350mm f/5.6 Mirror lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 350mm f/5.6 Mirror lens Reply with quote

They seem to be going out of the price range I am willing to pay for glass but might be of some interest to you guys.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good lens, I love it, but I'm lucky, I could buy it because it was sold... 55 EUR (and I sold the adaptall mount, so it cost me approx 45 EUR). Lu. It is more usable handheld than the 500/8 which requires strong light to avoid blurring Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big surprise reach guys love them in HK. I sold two of them both went to HK.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think I sold mine about 15 years ago for about £75 ($140),It was an probably still is a great lens but not at todays prices

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps 15 yrs ago 140 USD more less same than 510 USD now, thanks for "great" politicians.