Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Change Zenitar 16mm mounting part
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Change Zenitar 16mm mounting part Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there anyone got any idea where I can get the mounting part? Because I would like to change it to K-mount instead of using the adapter ring for my Ricoh KR-10X SLR.

like indicate in the photo below

hackzai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Change Zenitar 16mm mounting part Reply with quote

hackzai wrote:
Hi,

Is there anyone got any idea where I can get the mounting part? Because I would like to change it to K-mount instead of using the adapter ring for my Ricoh KR-10X SLR.

hackzai

I don't know if the Zenitars' mounts are interchangeable, but the guy to ask is user name go-and-shoot on Ebay (aka, Mike Furman of Kiev Camera). If anyone has it, it'll be him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Change Zenitar 16mm mounting part Reply with quote

hackzai wrote:
Hi,

like indicate in the photo below

http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/1203_Zenitar_1.jpg

hackzai

Quoted to see the picture.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked mine (native Pentax-K mount)... a flanged M42-K adapter should do the trick.

The adapter I have has exactly the same diameter as the Zenitar mount.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you want to use like a Manual K mount or similar to an M42? You are already using it like an M42, I presume...focus, stop down, meter, shoot.

To have K mount aperture function, you would need the little lever that holds it open when mounted. Look for an old K mount with fungus, broken glass, mis-aligned focus, stuck aperture etc. and take the mount.

I'm not sure if the Zenitar is the same internally and can just have the lever "slipped in" but I'm throwing it out there Smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a period of 3-4 weeks I am expecting a number of genuine mount lenses in several systems (M42, PK, EOS, FD, OM, N) for Zenitar 2.8/16 and Mir24 (as far I know). I do not know the prices yet but they suppose be NOT expensive. As soon I will receive it I will post information at MerketPlace.