Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exchange: Vivitar Makro 90mm f/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Exchange: Vivitar Makro 90mm f/2.5 Reply with quote

I already offered this in the manuel lense forum, where nobody reacted to it, so here I go again:
As I hardly do any makro-photography at all, I just recently came to the conclusion that it doesn't make sense for me to keep my Vivitar Macro 90mm f/2.5 (as much as I hate to give a lense away I have), but don't want to sell it (money is simply too boring). I would prefer an exchange against two of the Russian lenses like MIR 24 H, Helios-81H or a Kiev lense that I can use without an adapter with my Nikon D200/D 700.
This of course only if the values match. I have no idea about prices for the above-mentioned Russian lenses. So just make offers, please.
The Vivitar I have comes with Nikon F-mount, is in excellent condition in it's original case (with the makro adapter, of course), which looks like leather, but is made of cardboard and is pretty battered. I got it without any lense caps, and substituted Nikon caps to protect the lense.

Thomas

P.S. As postage to the USA is prohibitive, I would prefer an exchange with someone in Germany/Europe.
P.P.S I would exchange the Kiron Macro 90-210/4.5-Zoom too, in case somebody is interested.