Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Clear-out, lenses and cameras!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Clear-out, lenses and cameras! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I have bought so many of every lens that I need to have a clearout! I have now got a really good idea of the collection of items I want to buy and the existing ones I want to keep. I'll post up photos tomorrow evening of everything, but in the meantime here is a list:

Lenses:

Tokina EL/Super Albinar 135mm f2.8, PK mount
Tested at the weekend, really sharp, superbly well made, very good condition.

Tokina EL/Super Albinar 28mm f2.8, PK mount
Again as above, nice and sharp, superb construction quality, very good condition.

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Lydith 30mm f3.5, M42 mount
Nice condition, real user lens.

Industar 50-2 50mm f3.5, M42 mount
Gorgeous little lens, a must-have in every kit!

Pentax-M 50mm f2, PK mount
Two to choose from, one cosmetically very very good, one showing usage marks. Both have good clean optics and fully functional.

Tamron 80-210mm f3.8-4, Adaptall2 mount
Two to choose from. One cosmetically better than the other (less good one has dirty focus grip, that's all). These are the model 03A. These things are SHARP! One has a tiny black flake of paint inside which absolutely does NOT affect performance at all. Both are superb lenses, great users. Can supply PK mount with each on request.

Hanimar 200mm f4.5, T mount
A good stand-by lens, always works well. Preset aperture. Slight mark inside doesn't seem to affect performance at all. Can supply PK or M42 mount on request and I think I have an Exacta mount somewhere.

Tamron 95-205mm f6.3, T mount
One of three I got on ebay! This one is cosmetically and optically in very fine condition. Performance really surprised me a LOT! This is a 1960s vintage zoom. Can supply a T mount for M42 or PK if not grabbed by someone else with another lens. Has original case and front cap.

SOLD Pentax-A 28-80mm f3.5-4.5, PKA mount
This has been my standard lens on the Pentax dSLR for a long time now and is one of my favourite lenses. Works superbly with fabulous macro mode.

Cameras:

SOLD Pentax K110D
This was bought from SRS a few weeks ago as a stop-gap before getting a K-m next week. It is Pentax-UK refurbished and guaranteed (I think for 6 months). It is in as-new condition and works superbly. Very clean and nice condition. Boxed with cap, strap, CDs, etc etc.

Pentax ME Super
Complete with a tatty case, instructions and strap. One of three I bought on Ebay for the other stuff that came with it. Appears to be fully functional but needs a good clean. I will test it more as soon as I can get some batteries.

Other:

BPM Bellows with slide attachment
Superb BPM bellows unit with clip-on slide copying attachment. M42, but other mounts frequently appear on Ebay, or available from SRB. One screw missing but it doesn't affect operation at all.

SWAPPED Tamron Adaptall2 PK/A mount
Becoming hard to find in the proper PK/A. Open aperture metering on your Pentax dSLR!!! These are fetching stupid money on Ebay. This one in excellent condition and fully working.

That's all for now.

First come, first served!

Cheers,
Graham