Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Two film camera bodies and a lens...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Two film camera bodies and a lens... Reply with quote

OK I have a Cosina CSL and Yashica TL-Electro film camera to sell on behalf of my Grandfather who has decided to stick to medium format and digital. Maybe there's some film camera collectors out there who may be interested?

I don't think they've been used for a while, but have been stored well (he's a retired professional photographer). I'm happy to carry out any tests of functions etc. you may require, but have no film to test with I'm afraid!

I also have an M42 screw Auto Palar 35/3.5 lens to sell, from the same collection. Bodywork looks excellent and the glass looks good. There's a couple of small cleaning scratches but nothing I would consider serious. There is some dust inside though.

I'm open to offers, so send me a PM if interested Smile

There'll be more from this collection coming up soon, including a short Sigma zoom and a Cosinon 50/1.7.

The cameras:

The lens (front):

Back:

Side:

Thanks