Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help its Snowing! (New Pics added)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Help its Snowing! (New Pics added) Reply with quote

The UK has come to a stop because of a few inches of snow
Here we have only had a couple of inches, hardly enough to build a decent snowman, no dramas on the Roads, but its started falling again and I hope to see more tomorrow and get some real snow pictures.

Shot this afternoon.

Last edited by Rob Leslie on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More snow than in my part of Sweden. We have all the infrastructure for rapidly clearing the snow away, but it has hardly been used this winter.
At least the ground is frozen now.

Great shots as always. I especially like #2, #3 and the roses.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was there. Snow in England - nice!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in London in 2002 winter, London had snow at that time.. everyone was saying, "once in 10years... happening after years..."

I was in Swindon (east of London) in 2004/5... same words....

And this year also...

Back to topic, great captures...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snow rocks! I really like your pictures Very Happy. I live in a snowy country (Andorra) and the snowy days are the most fun ever!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments guys.
Here are a couple more from Today

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed your photos Smile

Work committments means I haven't been able to take any photos. I suppose it will be all gone by the weekend when I have time Confused