Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dudley
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Dudley Reply with quote

We lost our Hans last August after almost 15 years. Maxwell has not been the same since.

A couple of weeks ago we got Dudley, a welsh terrier. He is now 13 weeks old and a little ball of energy. He goes full speed ahead for a couple of hours then crashes for an hour, then does it all over again. Maxwell is back to his old self again and enjoying the puppy as much as we are.

This is just a quick snap trying the new camera. I haven't had time to use it yet, but will soon.

I wasn't planing on showing any of these but thought I'd show this one to show our new little boy.

5DMII
ML yashica 50/1.7

Crop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Ron!
I'm looking to replace Paco for Liza in the same way.
The little guy is going with..............
Liza is not the same without her little bro.
Once they get used to a "pack-family" enviro it's hard for them to adjust (and me too).
I think another Sport utility Chihuahua is coming soon.
You grabbed the 5d MII. Congrats on that as well!

Cheers
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on both acquisitions Ron. We can get a very clear look at the new pet from the new toy. Obviously you did not use the automatic name generator from IKEA shown by Orio!

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to hear some good news Ron!
welcome to Dudley & 5DMII

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on both the 5D II and Dudley - that 'crossed legs' look is one that always brings a smile to my face Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Congrats Ron!
I'm looking to replace Paco for Liza in the same way.
The little guy is going with..............
Liza is not the same without her little bro.
Once they get used to a "pack-family" enviro it's hard for them to adjust (and me too).
I think another Sport utility Chihuahua is coming soon.
You grabbed the 5d MII. Congrats on that as well!

Cheers
Andy

Andy, I'm really sorry to hear about your Paco. It is really, really hard to deal with. I don't think it could hurt much more if they were human.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Congrats on both acquisitions Ron. We can get a very clear look at the new pet from the new toy. Obviously you did not use the automatic name generator from IKEA shown by Orio!

patrickh

Thanks Patrick. Do you have a link to Orio's name generator?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Poilu and Mal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
A puppy cheers everyone up (for most of the time at least).
Our Labrador is 12 and I fear our 6 years old collie will be heartbroken when shes gone.