Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya Prismat 48mm f/1.9 circa 1960?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Mamiya Prismat 48mm f/1.9 circa 1960? Reply with quote

Just run my first film through my Mamiya Prismat CPH and I'm pleased with the results. Here are a few, I could post the link to the whole 24 shots fif anyone wants.

Cheapo Kodak Supercolour, local developing, interesting bokeh, some lessons for me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said on facebook... I wish there's a person Very Happy
I like it Pete

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice first jobs.

Follow the way, the film is a very good medium to use.

Rino

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome samples! I hope bokeh isn't produced by some strange "defect" and my F1.9 will act crazy as yours.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very nice. It actually looks more "petzval-ish" than a lot of swirly bokeh does. 48mm seems an odd focal length, is this the Prismat with the Exakta bayonet, or a later one?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think F1.9 version was only made for PH series and sadly a special bayonet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a copy of this lens with a defective Mamiya Prismat V-90. I am fabricating a reversible adapter from the mount on the camera. I will post pictures taken with it when done. I will also do a DIY on the adapter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha! #3 of original post "There's the BEEF!"