Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Valley of Incles in winter, Principality of Andorra
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Valley of Incles in winter, Principality of Andorra Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
This are some shots of the night session in the Valley of Incles of Canillo (Principality of Andorra).
Most of them are shot in ISO 1600 (at f2.8 and f4, at 30 seconds) with a 5D and a Distagon 28/2.8. In some of them I corrected vignetting, and adjusted level and noise. Hope you like'em!
Thanks for stopping by!

I think that some pictures resized lost part of their quality Sad...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night shots in winter - very nice!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare seen similar pictures! Thank you for sharing!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Third from the top is my pick.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everybody for stopping by Very Happy. Even if it was cold, the session was very "learningful" (I've just read a lot about night photography but it's my second session, so I'm happy). Hope it snows again soon Smile Trees without snow are not pretty....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that in the first photo, I was taking the shot inside a small house and light reflected in the snow. As for the 7th shot, we can see 2 planes going through the sky! See the two horizontal lines with red dots Very Happy?

There was a lot of darkness when shooting and I must say I discovered some things in the photos that I couldn't see with my eye!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stunning selection no 3 really is a gorgeous image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great series on an impressive landscape.
#3 and #4 are my favorites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice, thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow ! very nice !

My FAV definitely number 7 ,,

tf