Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I wish we didn't have snow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: I wish we didn't have snow Reply with quote

I get so sick of snow. Last winter we had 119 inches here. A 3 hour drive north, still in Maine, they had 200 inches.

40D
flek 35/2.4
Just before dark.

Maxwell the snow dog.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty lot Shocked

Nice snow dog!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks so pretty when it's fresh but it quickly becomes a mess. I'm with you Ron, I get sick of it too, even though we only have a fraction the amount you do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just once I'd like to get some photography done in snow - we get precious little of it in Ireland, and it's something I've always wanted to do.

Nice images, and Maxwell looks like a real character!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interseting dog. I like the third one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. The shots were nothing special, just references to show the damn snow.

Maxwell is my pal, he goes where ever I go. He doesn't know he is a dog, he thinks he is a little hairy person.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people actually pay a lot of money Shocked for snow. I have never understood what is so nice about white cold

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
Some people actually pay a lot of money Shocked for snow. I have never understood what is so nice about white cold

It's always greener on the other side of the hill. To someone from a warm country, snow looks very attractive, just like white beaches and coconut palms do to us. We all forget the downsides of bitterly cold, dark days in the north, or the unbearable sticky humidity in the tropics.