Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My best photos so far - Tamron 2.8/80-200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: My best photos so far - Tamron 2.8/80-200 Reply with quote

I was working very hard since January to improve my photo skills. And today I am feeling like rewarded. I know that this photos are not the best but for sure This is my payday
He allowed me to walk closer and make photos. I took about 50 shots and below are two "the nicest". I am very happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Rare opportunity to getting this close outside in Zoo! Congrats!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice... very nice!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots.

Is that a Cooper's Hawk?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry, I don't know. My knowledge about birds is very limited.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well captured...Bird shots aren't easy in the wild...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely fine images! I don't know if it's a Cooper's Hawk or a Sharpshinned Hawk, but I DO know that these are fantastic!

Best for the holiday season for you and your family, Voytek!

Larry (and Deb)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great zoom, great bird shots Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excellent shots. Very impressive.

I see hawks in my back yard fairly often but have never been able to get a shot of one. You are doing something right that I am not.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly impressive!
A shot to be envious of. I didn't think it was possible to come so close to a hawk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on condition. I tried to move closer several times. I have no previous experience in such situation. But rules are as follow. Hungry hawk is nervous. When he is after "meal" you can get closer. We have bird feeders at back yard. For predators "restaurant" is always open because we have squirrels, birds, mice there all the time.
You have to move slowly and not to try hide yourself. I recognized that animals usually set the "border" line. When you crossover - there is always either escape or attack.
I could walk very close to the bird. I didn't post below photo before regarding lack of contrast and bad composition.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voytek
You have good reason to be pleased with yourself. Great shots

patrickh