Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

night time exposures - Bessa I Vaskar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: night time exposures - Bessa I Vaskar Reply with quote

I put the Bessa down on its stand, on a floating barge (so there was some movement), and then used a remote release and the "One Mississippi Two Mississippi" method of counting out approx 20 second exposures. I had the 6x4.5 mask in the camera.

I think the color balance of the second shot is more true, but I like the purply blue of the first. Fuji 160S, vueScan with Epson 4490

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see my favorite camera in action! I like also first better! Great capture!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like 'em both, Nesster, good job.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great composition and color Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them both. You have captured a good DR there.
I'm not being funny but it is good to see some quality colour film images posted. Very well done.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Thanksgiving embarrassment: I thought I loaded Fuji 400H into the Yashica Mat, but turns out when I reached into the cabinet I ended up with 160S. And this was so daughter could take pictures... they pretty much came out all too dark Crying or Very sad

That's life with film and a sieve of a mind.

thanks all for the comments!