Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Tele Rokkor-PF 1:2 f=100mm MD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Minolta Tele Rokkor-PF 1:2 f=100mm MD Reply with quote

Lovely old lens.

Must be rare I seen only this copy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila

No tripod? That was very low light, a little shaky some of them. But your usual super choice of subject and view

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , all are hand held. In a busy zoo with a "fast running" wife impossible to use tripod ;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this set. The pics have a certain "something" which defeats my ability to describe what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image definition and color rendering are superb. Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.. you have Minolta 100mm f2.... Its one of the most sought after lens.... heard lot of great things about this...
(Although, I read on other forum, it went for $380 as it was posted with camera and lens details were not that clear)...

Great results..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad! Very good and rare lens, I was lucky I bought locally , here nobody buy Minolta lenses, price was very low I remenber for 20-30 USD. One of my forever keeper lens.