Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Damn Colds
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Damn Colds Reply with quote

I've been sick all the past week, at the end I took a photo to... remember being more careful with colds Cool

Used Yashica ML 50mm 1.7, bought here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has very good flu atmosphere brrr Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Damn! Reply with quote

Now I know from whom I caught mine.. you really should be more careful when visiting the forum and be sure to use a handkerchief! lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

take care Rodrigo!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Damn! Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Now I know from whom I caught mine.. you really should be more careful when visiting the forum and be sure to use a handkerchief! lol

Also wash your hands frequently. Smile

Thank the gods, I haven't had a bad cold for a few years.
But now that I've said it, I'll probably get a bad one this winter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shot Rodrigo. It's in the contemporary style of still life with those colors and atmosphere. I like it a lot, but take care nonetheless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all. I'm very glad you noticed my effort to give this kind of "flu atmosphere" as someone call it by modifying the tones a little. Very Happy