Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some new shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Some new shots Reply with quote

It's almost becoming a habit to post some shots at the weekend. This time I mostly used the Nikkor H 1.8/85

Leaves are obvious photo targets this time of the year.

10 Weeks old West Siberian Lajka (not sure about the translation of the breed)

Some apples frozen together

Caught the interest of my grandson. He unfortunately refused to take that thing out of his mouth. (this one is with the Orestor)

Finally some frozen leaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great examples Sven - that nikkor is one of their best, but I still want the 1.4 version Smile Smile The shot of your grandson is an absolute delight. And you have freezing weather already?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Sven, really nice shots!
My favs are #4, #5 and the last one about frozen leaves.
Thanks for sharing!

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, so great captures Sven ! I love all of them , especially dog shoot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

It seems that global warming has taken some days off up here. It has been unusually cold this weekend, but nice and crisp though.

Attila: The dog was quite a charmer, and it had incredibly dense and soft fur. I guess it's typical for an arctic breed.

Patrick: I followed an auction for a 1.4 on "Swedish Ebay" but even though the lens was defect (stuck F-stop mechanism, and hard to turn focus ring) it came out quite expensive.

Jes. I like the leaves myself. Looks like some sugar frosted drink decoration Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Sven, they all are superb !!!

Really nice pictures ...

tf