Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Factory visit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Factory visit Reply with quote

I went to the factory industrymuseum here where I live. This area has a long history of metalindustry since the 16-17th century, the factory and museum however mostly have stuff from the 19th century. I took along my Asahi S-M-C 55mm/1.8 and Canon EOS 350D. I had no tripod or (good) flash which was a mistake, it was a bit dark there so much large apertures. Think I should return with tripod and more paticence... I also had along my Yashica Minister D and Yashica FR-II but I still haven't finished the film in those.

More was posted during the day on www.retrocamera.net, but I think this is the best...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all the antique instruments you can find like this. The color is good as well. difficult conditions for photos. perhaps a cheap mono pod would help. I got a very cheap one for around 20.00 usd ay Walmart. Not the best but very compact.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Yes, I use to have one but I broke it Sad Should get a new monopod.