Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikor 55mm F3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Nikor 55mm F3.5 Reply with quote

All shot at F3.5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two images....STUNNING. The beauty is in the soft graduation of focus, coupled with the curvature of the planes. It is interesting, how f:3.5 creates some beautiful out-of-focus areas when shooting close up!

These are REALLY fine images. There is a certain "de-contrasted" aspect to these, and they simply flow into my eyes and make me dream. Just SUPER Bob...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Bob. I would never have thought of using that lens wide open and lose - defies the "rules". Results speak for themselves although I think I might have looked for a little more contrast to accentuate the curves.

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I sincerely love these shots the way they are. Higher contrast would made the lightning loose its softness and subtlely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb Bob! nice curves, like from a woman body