Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling a Zeiss ZS 50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Selling a Zeiss ZS 50mm Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I've been a long time MFlenses voyeur, but haven't really posted (mostly because my MF photos really aren't nearly as good as everybody else's), but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm offering a nearly new (6 weeks old) version of this lens for $500, which, if you can use Microsoft's cash back comes out to $375, which is pretty ridiculous for this lens.

I know this is maybe bad form for a first post, but I'm looking to liquidate some of my collection and thought one of you guys might be up for a steal.

Here's a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330282600429

Thanks guys!
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling a Zeiss ZS 50mm Reply with quote

daytrip00 wrote:
Hello everybody,

I've been a long time MFlenses voyeur, but haven't really posted (mostly because my MF photos really aren't nearly as good as everybody else's), but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm offering a nearly new (6 weeks old) version of this lens for $500, which, if you can use Microsoft's cash back comes out to $375, which is pretty ridiculous for this lens.

I know this is maybe bad form for a first post, but I'm looking to liquidate some of my collection and thought one of you guys might be up for a steal.

Here's a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330282600429

Thanks guys!
Martin

Welcome Martin!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling a Zeiss ZS 50mm Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Welcome Martin!

Thanks Atilla! I'm happy to upgrade from voyeur to contributor. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We look forward your other posts too Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't be shy about posting samples of what sounds to be an interesting collection

patrickh