Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 mount identification
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Meyer Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 mount identification Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I bought an old Meyer Trioplan last week on eBay. It arrived today. But after the unboxing I realized it does not have an M42 screw mount as I expected. The seller hasn't made it clear which mount the lens has and I did not pay attention to the attached pictures. Luckily I don't have the adapter for the DSLR yet so it does not make any serious difference. I already made some research on this superb forum and it lookes like my lens has the exakta bayonet. I need the confirmation on this. The lens looks like the M42 versions (from the 1950s) and it is free of fungus and in relatively good shape. I attached some pictures below. BTW I would like to adapt the lens to Canon EOS.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Meyer Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 mount identification Reply with quote

soultan wrote:
Hello everyone!

I bought an old Meyer Trioplan last week on eBay. It arrived today. But after the unboxing I realized it does not have an M42 screw mount as I expected. The seller hasn't made it clear which mount the lens has and I did not pay attention to the attached pictures. Luckily I don't have the adapter for the DSLR yet so it does not make any serious difference. I already made some research on this superb forum and it lookes like my lens has the exakta bayonet. I need the confirmation on this. The lens looks like the M42 versions (from the 1950s) and it is free of fungus and in relatively good shape. I attached some pictures below. BTW I would like to adapt the lens to Canon EOS.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm it's Exakta when comparing to my own Trioplan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is Exakta indeed.
That's a wonderful lens.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, indeed with very special bokeh!

Set is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/sets/72157626697409814/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome my country man! Smile

Exakta EOS adapter does exist.