Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

F/S: Yashica GSN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: F/S: Yashica GSN Reply with quote

Well...the meter and battery check button are inop. I have pictures of what wires need replacing. While not impossible, they are beyond my RF fixing capabilities (it's my first RF).

The film rewind crank is kind of tilted...don't know why. Doesn't affect function at all.

Needs light seals, of course.

But now to the good!

Very, very, clean body and lens (I was lucky). I don't see any dust in the lens, and there is one small rust spot near the GSN tag. RF glass is very clear. Ever-ready case looks pretty good. Bottom and top plates are almost scratch-free. No dents, etc...it would look as good on the shelf as it would being a user Wink

You can still use it with the default 1/500s shutter speed with the Sunny f/16 rule, but I want DoF control so I'm picking up a local cam on Sunday.

Battery compartment looks pretty free of corrosion. No lens cap, though Sad

What's a fair price for this? Untested ones go for $10-20 on ebay...how does $15 shipped sound for an extremely clean copy?

Pics:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If nobody wants it for personal use, consider it bought - I could do with a spare, but don't want to stand in anybodys way...

Sevo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold on that other forum, pending payment...