Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Boxiing Day Shots 50mm & 135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Boxiing Day Shots 50mm & 135mm Reply with quote

Been out today at the annual Hunt meet at Hagley Hall and along the local canal with the Pentacon 50mm f1.8 and the Soligor 135mm f2.8,a few samples here and the rest at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/captainpenguin/sets/72157611563008696/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures!

My favorite last two! I think especially nice last one!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hunt photos are great. They capture some of the atmosphere of the event.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, really like the fox(?) hunt shots.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful colours in all of these shots - the first shot of the barges really jumps out at me! I notice one of the barge's owners is a Steely Dan fan Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Beautiful colours in all of these shots - the first shot of the barges really jumps out at me! I notice one of the barge's owners is a Steely Dan fan Wink

Never noticed that mal because the only album of theirs I remember is Pretzel logic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice atmosphere -- My fav is the shot with the dog !

Soligor 2.8/135 -- I have got this lens -- excellent results for cheap price !

tf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank you for posting the hunt shots. I mailed a ridding friend about them and sent a link. They were so impressed they mailed me back inviting me to do something similar at their next big hunt in February. Their idea of similar was the same as yours and mine. Some interesting photos of the people as they take part and the spectators who enjoy the morning out.
The power of good photography.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots and very interesting.