Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax Spotmatic with Super-Takumar 135mm/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Pentax Spotmatic with Super-Takumar 135mm/3.5 Reply with quote

Pretty cam Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a nice combo Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So classic and classy. Pentax really did a good design job, and you a good photo job

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
So classic and classy. Pentax really did a good design job, and you a good photo job

Fully agree!. Nice catalog picture...

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

It's fun what you can do with homemade stuff!

The equipment I use is a big box (I think t was used to ship a computer ot something) where I cut out the sides except the bottom, also leaving the corners to act like pillars.

Then I added white cotton fabric on all sides but one (leaving the front open).

I bought some constructionlights (2 x 500W) in a hardware store, they leave a yellow/redish tint but that I can compensate in whitebalance or photoshop.

The only cost was the lights and they go for maybe $15 each, and the fabric for a few dollars.

Lately I also opened the back and added the light from a normal, very small studylamp.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pretty cam indeed. And as the SPII version (that Peter gave me) one of my favourites!
I also like the Takumar design!