Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

selling my Kiev-60 system
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: selling my Kiev-60 system Reply with quote

1) first of all, a Kiev 60-body, retrofitted with a Hasselblad Acutemat screen and the new hood, checked and calibrated by Jaap de Zee, Roskam's (Kiev-expert) repairman. 125 EUR. This is cheaper than going through the hassle of buying it from Russia, not knowing what you'll get.

2) CZJ Sonnar 180/2.8, black MC version : excellent, with hood. Including pouch. 180 EUR

3) CZJ Flektogon 50/4, black MC version, excellent copy with excellent results, albeit suffering from the typical white spots in the black baffling. Comes with a rare Contax-hood that doesn't cause vignetting. 100 EUR

4) Arsat 3.5/30: excellent condition, rarely used. 140 EUR

5) MIR 45/3.5 and MIR 60/3.5: Jaap de Zee checked it for me and it works, though I don't trust their apertures beyond f16. 40 EUR each.

Pics available at request! Shipping from Belgium. Paypal (we split costs) and IBAN accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also open to any offers, of course...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent