Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

White and Grey Card for whiteballance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: White and Grey Card for whiteballance Reply with quote

I have found information regarding the use of white and gray cards very limited to the basics. I guess my question is, does anyone here use them during the course of a photo session and what is the optimal size and some detailed descriptions or links for their use? Also some idea as to where on the Ebay I could be directed to get a quality pair from...I have been checking out the China sellers and not sure of the quality as far as longevity is concerned. Thanks in advance Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use perfectpixels ones. They are cheap and easily found on eBay. Otherway you can also get lens clean tissues 18% gray, cheap and useful.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've successfully used a 2x2" greycard, it shows enough in the picture to click on it. go for a big 8x10 kodak sheet and cut it in pieces - it should last a lifetime
ie Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the links...and the ideas.
Have been looking on the "bay" but could only get the Chinese ones...looks like the Kodaks are the go if I can get one Smile