Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Received a gift this morning.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Received a gift this morning. Reply with quote

Someone who knew I was into old cameras gave this to me instead of chucking it. Looks like it's been sitting on top of a wardrobe for a while!

Another Hanimex - this time an 80-200/3.5, a 3x converter and an Ennalyt 28/3.5.

The ST605 works although the shutter button has gone. If anyone wants the camera body it's yours for the postage.

Any experiences of the Enna? It seems to be a plastic casing but looks to have aged well as it works very smoothly. I haven't touched the layer of dust yet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres,

Thanks for your kind offer.
If you are really sure you are not going to do anything wiht the body, I'd love to take care of it. I keep a small residence for damaged cameras that may take profit of it... even possibly fixing the shutter trigger button, or being a donor for parts for other damaged cameras. It will share space with the FUJI STX-1 and the STX-2 that are already enjoying retirement there. (From time to time some kind soul takes them out and runs a roll on them).
Again, thanks for the offer. Smile

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Jes it's yours. PM your Address.

Sadly the Enna lens turns out to be a bit of a fungus farm but I'll have a go at cleaning it up. I hope it's not too far gone. Sad