Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tehnical monument Stara Sava
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Tehnical monument Stara Sava Reply with quote

Community Stara Sava (Old Sava) in Jesenice... one of our historical monuments
The core of the hamlet Stara Sava consisted by ironworks buildings of which the following have survived: the Bucelleni-Ruard manor-house (pics 5, 7), the church of Mary's Assumption (pics 1, 6), the worker's residential building, remanents of the blast-furnace and puddle, the blast-furnace chimney (pic 4 and it's not leaning like that... fisheye effect ), the mill, and part of the concrete mill trench. The manor-house was built in the firts half of the sixteenth century by the Italian, Bernardo Bucelleni. In 1831 the house was expanded and reconstructed in the Classical style. Today, it is the seat of the Gornjesavski muzej Jesenice with a permanent exibition on the history of ironworks in Gorenjska.

Source: http://www.burger.si/MuzejiInGalerije/GornjesavskiMuzejJesenice/StaraSava/ENGStaraSava_Uvod.html

all taken with Zenitar 16/2.8 @ f5.6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one is very nice and dramatic.
I see a lot of noise in the sky on my display.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice place I miss a lot sunshine from these pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was cloudy just about to rain... the weather wasn't on my side
noise? I see no noise... i did some PP on the sky... it was to bright, maybe that's why you see noise or maybe I should consider getting a new LCD Smile