Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enlarger lenses on Cameras & bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Enlarger lenses on Cameras & bellows Reply with quote

I've just acquired a Rodenstock Rodagon 135 F5.6 enlarger lens that I'd like to use on my D70s & on my bellows as well. Anyone have any hints or suggestions as to what adapters I'll need? The bellows has a M42 lens mount & I have an M42 to M39 adapter coming. I'd like to use the lens reversed but can't seem to find a 40.5mm to M42 adapter...Any help is appreciated...Oh, I also have a BR2 & BR3 for the camera, so I assume I'd need a 52mm to 40.5mm adapter to reverse it on the camera, no?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Scott!
with a 135 on bellows you can go infinity
you don't need to reverse the lens for macro
if you want you can use a 40.5->52 from fotodiox and use a m42 macro reverse ring in your bellow
and show us the pics of spider and ants!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, the lens cost me $3.13. + $4.50 shipping but they refunded the shipping charge as there was a snafu & it didn't ship for several days

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott
Those Rodenstocks are fabulous.

patrickh