Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wife and leafs with Yashica DSB 50mm/1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Wife and leafs with Yashica DSB 50mm/1.9 Reply with quote

I think this lens is sharp, surprise to me Smile

My wife Sara at the lunchtable today:

Autumn leafs:

More on Yashicaforum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this lens is very sharp, Mattias.

Don't shoot wife or any girls with it, or you will be in a hot water. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:
Yes this lens is very sharp, Mattias.

Don't shoot wife or any girls with it, or you will be in a hot water. Very Happy

Wink

I got the lens for a about $10, roughly counting. Noone else was bidding, which is the normal thing for Yashica-lenses on Tradera.com (swe ebay). Have bought from the guy selling before, he usually sends the things before he gets the money... now that is fast! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid question I guess, but what DSLR does a Yashica lens fit. Is it M42?
Seems to be good value for the money.

Last edited by Sven on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sven wrote:
Stupid question I guess, but what DSLR does a Yashica lens fit. Is it M42? Seem to good value for money.

It's Contax/Yashica-mount and with my adapter it fits the Canon EOS (350D in this case).

You can find C/Y-adapter on www.kaffebrus.com (swedish store) or cheap from china on ebay. Actually I think I will get a better one soon, I want AF-confirm which I don't have now.

Sadly it seems hard to fit them on Pentax, which probably be the make of my next DSLR Crying or Very sad (but I have Yashica SLR to fit it on and will keep my EOS too).