Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

135mm temporary replacement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: 135mm temporary replacement Reply with quote

first post, looks like a great forum!

Unfortunately, I come with bad news. The other day, my wonderful and loved CZJ 135/3.5 literally fell apart in my hands while I was focusing to infinity. Don't know what happened, but it's in for repairs, which will take a month. Unfortunately, I don't have anything in the 135mm range to take its place.

I'm wondering if somebody could maybe give me some suggestions as to what I could use to fill the void. I'm looking for sharpness more than anything (will also be used with a 2x teleconverter). I've considered just buying another CZJ, but I'm not sure how much I would want to have 2 once this one is repaired, but it's what I may end up doing anyways.

I'm looking for lenses in the M42 mount, thanks!