Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 500mm f/8 + teleconverter 2x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 500mm f/8 + teleconverter 2x Reply with quote

Today I found one guy selling this one on a fairy with teleconverter 2x, without rear cap. It is in very good condition. Lens is clear.

What price do you think it could be fair? I took his phone number if I decide to buy it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can found plenty of entry in Used Lens price guide.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid about £80 for the lens, the teleconverter's go for very little.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:

I wanted to buy 2 TC's but both of them was ended above 20GBP, like 25GBP I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalcinaydin wrote:
Richard_D wrote:

I wanted to buy 2 TC's but both of them was ended above 20GBP, like 25GBP I guess.

Keep looking - I've seen them go for less than £10, I think my local camera shop only charges around £15. The 1.4's are another matter...

I ended up getting the 500mm from a retailer rather than ebay, as hey periodically do soar in cost on ebay. On ebay, as with most Tamron's look for those sold as 'Minolta MD fit 500mm' or Canon FD fit that don't mention Tamron in the title, as few people want lenses in these mounts, adaptals fitted with them are often overlooked.