Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zuiko 90 f2 macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Zuiko 90 f2 macro Reply with quote

Well the weather is just killing us in the PNW right now. I took a couple of frames with the Zuiko 90 f2macro under halogen task light. The light is a bit weak but you get an idea of this lenses capability. I don't actually plan to keep it. The lens came in as a package with the 21 f2. I already have a full stable of both macro and portrait lenses. Before selling it will be tested with real light in a natural setting. Let me know what you think of these. ISO 100 from tripod color temp set at 4200 all with 40D

f2 and then crop

f5.6 and then crop

f11 and then crop
p_1.jpg[/img]

1:2 magnification @ f22 and crop (lighting does no justice)

Last edited by F16SUNSHINE on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f11 full frame shot does not show for some reason. I will try and load it again later. Attila the upload tool has a little bit mind of it's own Confused.
..fixed

Last edited by F16SUNSHINE on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
f11 full frame shot does not show for some reason. I will try and load it again later. Attila the upload tool has a little bit mind of it's own Confused

try to increase the JPG compression (make it smaller)

Anyway, great quality indeed we can understand. Of course a Zuiko macro lens is expected to have it. I look forward to more images when the good weather will be back!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive , but not better than any other macro lens in my opinion. I was lot impressed by Orio's CZ lens.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly looks a good performer.