Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zorki-2C along the canal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Zorki-2C along the canal Reply with quote

Yesterday I took my 53 year old Zorki-2C with the Jupiter-8 2/50 lens out to take some pictures in the innercity of Utrecht. Film used was a cheap 400 Iso-film of the Hema warehouse.

Cleaning the canal
1. f11, 1/500s

2. f11, 1/500s

3. f11, 1/500s

Through the steps
4. f16, 1/250s

Underneath the bridge
5. f16, 1/250s

Last edited by Bogie on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting and I assume the muck gets dumped into the container at the back erm wait it could be a toilet Laughing
I'm lucky to have a canal and gravel lakes near where I live

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zorki and Jupiter did work well, at this time I am great fun of Russian rangefinders too. Is this camera is bottom loaded like Leica II ?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
...........Is this camera is bottom loaded like Leica II ?

Yes it is and it is quit a fiddly job to load the film. Best is to stick a thin plastic card between the cameraback and the curtainshutter an then slice up the film between the card and the back of the camera until it is in the right position (otherwise you'll risk to damage the perforation of the film).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I did give up these older guys, one times I couldn't get out film well from my Leica IIIa and I was so upset and I did sold it. Now I am happy perfectly with Kiev-4 and Fed-2.