Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zolomatics 22.5-90mm f1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Zolomatics 22.5-90mm f1.5 Reply with quote

Will this lens be a nice fast zoom on the G1?
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. That lens will vignette a bit at the wide end, but it provides some of the best coverage of the m4/3 sensor of all the fast c-mount zooms. The image quality is very good. The vignette at the wide end is easily scaled out in post.
I service, adapt and adjust the 22.5-90mm/1.5 for m4/3, including cleaning and regreasing the zoom mechanism, and collimating the lens for parfocal performance (so that it hold focus through the zoom range).
If you get the lens and want it set up properly for m4/3, please get in touch through my website: www.ekoecamera.com
Some of the 22.5-90's get stiff grease in the zoom cams and slides which makes this heavy lens very difficult to use. You should check with the seller to confirm the zoom is smooth. If it's not smooth, I can service it for you.