Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ZIESSBiotarBiogonSonnar ROKKOR20/2.8 KONICA 24.2.8 & 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: ZIESSBiotarBiogonSonnar ROKKOR20/2.8 KONICA 24.2.8 & 100 Reply with quote

hi all
i have bought/sold many items here and have excellent references. i'm selling some real beauties from my personal collection, some a little rare. I WILL CONSIDER TRADES ONLY FOR KONICA 21/35 M MOUNT LENS WITH FINDER. otherwise prices as listed, ACTUAL SHIPPING COST IS EXTRA. i have more pix if necessary, just ask!
thanks
tony

ZEISS BIOTAR 75/1.5 one of THE great lenses of all time, in really great shape both cosmetically and glass. focus and aperture smooth, IQ is just outstanding! in Exakta mount, but comes with an adapter to Konica AR mount cameras! that adapter is pretty rare! $1350

ZEISS BIOGON 28/2.8 contax G FABULOUS M MOUNT CONVERSION!!! professionally done, it looks and feels like a native M mount lens. FULLY RANGEFINDER COUPLED. short focus throw, smooth aperture. PRISTINE, IQ is outstanding on my gxr m mount, comes with original front cap. $650

ZEISS SONNAR T 135/4 nikon rangefinder S mount, with M mount adapter. not RF coupled with adapter on M cams. glass is great, focus throw and aperture nice. outside nice, but used, just minor wear. comes with original cap and metal hood. $110

MINOLTA ROKKOR 20/2.8, MD mount, comes with M mount adapter and original front cap. obviously not RF coupled, but deep DOF makes it easy to use zone focusing on film, and totally useable on digi Ms. nice cosmetic, very good glass. really nice IQ and rare fast wide. $290

KONICA AR 24/2.8 famous lens in very good shape with original front cap. $290*

KONICA AR 100/2.8, pretty hard to find, comes with original leather case and front cap. great shape. $150*
*BUY BOTH KONICA LENSES AND I WILL THROUGH IN A KIRON 28/2.0 AR MOUNT FOR FREE!!!*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yummy lenses, go ahead guys, they are rarely show up here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ZIESSBiotarBiogonSonnar ROKKOR20/2.8 KONICA 24.2.8 & Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hi all
i have bought/sold many items here and have excellent references. i'm selling some real beauties from my personal collection, some a little rare. I WILL CONSIDER TRADES ONLY FOR KONICA 21/35 M MOUNT LENS WITH FINDER. otherwise prices as listed, ACTUAL SHIPPING COST IS EXTRA. i have more pix if necessary, just ask!
thanks
tony

ZEISS BIOGON 28/2.8 contax G FABULOUS M MOUNT CONVERSION!!! professionally done, it looks and feels like a native M mount lens. FULLY RANGEFINDER COUPLED. short focus throw, smooth aperture. PRISTINE, IQ is outstanding on my gxr m mount, comes with original front cap. $650

Hi Tony - I've just picked up one of these lenses in Contax G mount. Could you tell me who performed the conversion to M mount for you? Was it JIEYING-USA who advertises on eBay? How happy were you with the manual focus after the conversion? Is it smooth, or notchy? Is there any damping to the focus action, or is it loose? Might go down this path myself. Thanks! T