Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenit/Pentax
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Zenit/Pentax Reply with quote

Best of both worlds?
Love the shape of this camera, will be using after christmas Very Happy ho! ho! ho!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good! How is the viewfinder of this Zenit?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as big as a 19 but very clear with a split focusing screen, apart from the 19 its the best screen I've seen on a Zenit. Plus it looks s3xy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't like at these newer Zenit cameras is that they have too many plastic parts. I would like a Zenit TTL K Pentax mount Smile (but with wideopen metering).
However, congrats. for your gear.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I like the look of this camera, and the 1.7/50 looks great sitting out front of it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://photo.net/neighbor/view-one.tcl?neighbor_to_neighbor_id=160746

I can't help thinking that if you want to use K mount lenses any Pentax SLR would be better. The ME is very common and often a real bargain at around £50.
If you just want a 35mm SLR Canon, Nikon or Pentax hardly used bargains for under £50 are common.

I must say that the Zenit does looks just like the G1.
Does it come in Red plastic Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Leslie wrote:
http://photo.net/neighbor/view-one.tcl?neighbor_to_neighbor_id=160746

I must say that the Zenit does looks just like the G1.
Does it come in Red plastic Laughing

zomg Shocked Confused Laughing

I haven't seen a 35mm camera bulk like this before...i hope that it's resistant at least Confused

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks really good. I wanna own one too

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Zenit 412 as well, looks very similar but m42 mount ,I'll post a picture soon, and I do have a Pentax SF7 for the lens, I just like having a Pentax lens on this body, or the VarioZenitar, or Volna 1.8, Its a fun camera to use too Very Happy And it cost less than £20 Very Happy Very Happy