Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenit B
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Zenit B Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I bougth yesterday a Zenit B, does the ocular piece unscrew?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very simple and underrated camera. Yours looks great, and is an early copy too !

Eugen Mezei wrote:
As I bougth yesterday a Zenit B, does the ocular piece unscrew?

If I remember right, the eyepiece does not unscrew, but a small retaining ring around it does.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a ZENITH B body from Gifford Boyd Camera Dealers in Hastings, 23/10/1971 for £ 9. 45p so I could use it with my M42 PENTAX lenses for football photos for a local newspaper and if it got 'hit' by the ball was cheap enough to throw away -- well I was covering a Billericay Town match ( ESSEX England) I had my ZENITH with 300mm f5.5 Hanimex and a PENTAX Spotmatic with the 105mm f2.8 SMC Takumar and guess what happened -- YES the ball was kicked into my face as I had up the PENTAX + 105mm lens BUT luckily NO DAMAGE to PENTAX only a black eye -----