Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Maximar B 9x12cm 13.5cm Dominar lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Zeiss Maximar B 9x12cm 13.5cm Dominar lens Reply with quote

I was lucky to find this in perfect working order -

Even luckier to find it with the proper roll film back, in this case a Rollex.

I wrote this up on the Equipment Gallery, so I won't repeat myself -

http://forum.mflenses.com/zeiss-maximar-b-9x12cm-with-13-5cm-dominar-lens-t30386.html

I shot a couple of rolls at Ocean Beach, San Francisco, with yellow and red filters, on a rare sunny day, on a tripod ! (I hate tripods, but they are required for this).

Unfortunately I made the mistake of not bringing a bag to change film in so I had to do it with little cover, so there were many spoiled frames. The camera and Rollex holder do not seem to have light leaks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! The first one is astonish. The rest is also outstanding.
I can not understand people who doesn't want to try film. Digital sometimes sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those shots are of great quality and character. Impressive what an MF Tessar with yellow filter on is capable for in experienced hands!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful camera and great shots from it too!