Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Ikon A-G Dresden Kinostar 12cm Series III
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Zeiss Ikon A-G Dresden Kinostar 12cm Series III Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/zeiss-ikon-a-g-dresden-kinostar-12cm-series-iii-t65451.html

As I stated in thread I wanted to use the lens as a tilt shift but I don't think I'm going to get the desired effect from it that I was hoping for.

So instead of me creating a most likely badly functioning tilt/shift system with it, Luis was saying it would probably make for an interesting portrait lens for maybe 6x6.

I'll load up some images of the lenses later today, they aren't in bad condition some light cleaning marks on them and some lens separation bubbles along the edge of the front element but I will take photos to assess the issue.

What I'm after would be C mount cine lenses for 16mm cameras, I have a good copy of a switar 25mm 1.4 already so I'm looking for something in the 35-50mm range, preferably fast, it doesnt have to be an expensive lens or lenses just interested to see what would be offered.

Regards

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd even be happy with a set of those cheap 35mm and 50mm c mount TV lenses and maybe a c mount adapter.....preferably not though